1. Legal Advice
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the owner of the website are set out below.
- Company name is NEFO SOLUTIONS
- Company number: 575093 – N0073291G.
- Company Address es 20 Harcourt St, Saint Kevin’s. Dublin 2, D02 PF99 Ireland
- Contact email is: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 644 441 092
NEFO SOLUTIONS (hereinafter, THE COMPANY) owns the domain name and website on the Internet that is accessed through the address https://www.nefosolutions.com.
2. Acceptance of the conditions of use
The present conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Legal Notice”) are intended to regulate the use of this Website that THE COMPANY makes available to the public in this URL.
The use of the Website by a third party attributes the condition of User and implies full acceptance by said User of each and every one of the conditions that are incorporated into this Legal Notice.
3. Conditions of Use of the Web
- The User agrees to use the Web in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, and other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to him, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- The User undertakes to use the Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, agrees to abstain from
(a) using the Contents in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morals and good customs generally accepted or to public order;
(b) reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
(c) delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data.
- It is forbidden to carry out any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly by sending mass mailings (“spamming”) without proper authorization.
- Likewise, it is forbidden to carry out actions that may produce on the Website or through it by any means, any type of damage to the systems of THE COMPANY or to third parties.
- Any link that is made with the contents, will require the prior agreement of THE COMPANY and must allow, by means of the opportune visualization, the identification of its origin. The use of this information in other Internet sites will require express authorization.
4. Exemption of Responsibilities
THE COMPANY may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration and presentation. Likewise, it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to it, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, as appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of viruses existing in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
THE COMPANY undertakes through this means NOT TO MAKE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. For these purposes, therefore, the formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of https://www.nefosolutions.com, produced as a result of a maintenance and / / will not be considered misleading advertising. or incomplete or defective update of the information contained is these sections. THE COMPANY, as a result of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the User in accessing this Website and / or in the use of the information contained therein.
THE COMPANY shall not be liable for damages caused or that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of information, the matters contained in this Web Site and the programs that it incorporates. The links (links) and hypertext that allow, through the website, access to the user to services and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of https://www.nefosolutions.com; THE COMPANY is not responsible for the information contained in them or any effects that may arise from such information.
In short, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content, links (links) and hypertext included in the website owned by THE COMPANY
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All the contents of the website, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of THE COMPANY and, without limitation, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements. that appear on the Website.
No type of license or authorization of personal use is granted to the User on his rights of intellectual and industrial property or on any other right related to his Web and the services offered in it.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the Website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or INDUSTRIAL of THE COMPANY.
The User, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this Web site for personal and private use, being forbidden its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illicit activities.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE COMPANY. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY will ensure compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the User.